NetBuilder emulates SB+
This enables ISVs and customers to leverage the considerable investment in the current systems and produce an up-to-date, fully scalable, highly functional, industry standard equivalents. NetBuilder allows you to separate your application layer from the database layer, and users can choose their interface type (character, graphical or browser).
The upgraded application can run against a choice of databases including SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 and U2 (UniVerse & UniData).
MVON software developers can use Visual Studio Code as their IDE to develop their applications. Visual Studio code is an industry standard development environment from Microsoft. ONgroup has built extensions for VSCODE for BASIC, C#, Visual Debugging and TCL.
NetBuilder developers can use the GUI NetBuilder Developer studio to maintain and enhance their NetBuilder applications.
- Time to deployment – months vs. years (no system rewrite necessary, no off-the-shelf package that needs to be customized)
- Retention of investment made in the software application to date
- Improved scalability and performance through multi-tier architecture
- Code clean-up through exposure of unused code and defective code
- Skills availability – skills on current technology scarce and expensive
- Revitalise and re-energize the team and business – priceless